If the earth is flat and a non-moving plane, then all the rest revolves around our planet. If that is the case then all distances concerning the universe, the Sun, Moon and planets are completely wrong. It would actually mean that we are in the centre of our universe, making us people very important. So what is triangular based calculation and how can it calculate the distance to the Sun, Moon and planets.
Triangular time-based distance calculation
For all the planets the Sun and Moon the rise and set time are all very well known. In the used source (1) you can check for yourself the rise and set-times for the planets and source (2) for the Sun and Moon. If you see the sun from two places on the earth under a certain angle with a certain distance between these places, you can calculate the height hc to the object. For instance for the Sun:
Data on Bangkok (Thailand)
- rise-time Bangkok = 6:18 = 6,30;
- set-time Bangkok = 17:47 = 17,783;
- time = 14,00;
- length of daylight = 17,783-6,30 = 11,483;
- halve daylight time till 90 degree = 11,483/2 = 5,741;
- how much time is passed = 14,00-6,30 = 7,70;
- time passed 90 degree = 7,70-5,741 = 1,959;
- time still to go till set = 5,741-1,959 = 3,782;
- angle (time based) = tan-1(3,782/1,959) = 62,63 degree
Data on Sanaa (Yemen)
- rise-time Sanaa = 6:05 = 6,083;
- set-time Sanaa = 17:30 = 17,50;
- time = 10,00;
- length of daylight = 17,50-6,083 = 11,417;
- halve daylight time till 90 degree = 11,417/2 = 5,709;
- how much time is passed = 10,00-6,083 = 3,917;
- time till 90 degree = 5,709-3,917 = 1,792;
- angle (time based) = tan-1(3,917/1,791) = 65,42 degree.
If a and b are those angles at the same time in Bangkok and Sanaa with a distance between them of 6053 km (C) then all other dimensions can be calculated as follows:
- c = angle at the sun = 180-62,63-65,42 = 51,95 degree;
- B = 6053 / sin(51,95) * sin(62,63) = 6826 km;
- A = 6053 / sin(51,95) * sin(65,42) = 6990 km;
- hc = distance to the sun = 6990 * sin(62,63) = 6207 km;
- hc = 6826 * sin(65,42) = 6207 km.
Distance Moon and planets
Based on this type of calculations, I repeated it for the Moon and planets. With this method I have the following surprising results:
- Mercury = 3937 km;
- Moon = 4851 km;
- Venus = 5239 km;
- Saturn = 5714 km;
- Mars = 6010 km;
- Jupiter = 6014 km;
- Sun = 6207 km;
- Uranus = 6737 km;
- Neptune = 6982 km.
If we live on a flat earth then these object can turn independent of each-other as there is distance between them. These distances can also explain how the moon can go in-front of the sun (as it is on a lower plane) resulting in eclipses on a flat earth.
Van Allen Belt
Coincidentally if these distances are correct, it would place them almost completely in the First Van Allen Radiation Belt (3) which is located form 1000-6000 km. Maybe there is something wrong with forgoing calculation and should it actually be within the Van Allen Belt, or maybe this Belt actually is larger. Only the order of magnitude of the distance to these object seems to be correct and coincides with the Belt.
Size Sun and Moon
If the radius of the Sun and Moon actually is dependend on the height, then based on the known supposedly fake radius then the corrected radius would now be:
- radius Sun = 695700*6207/149.600.000 = 28,8 km;
- radius Moon = 1737*4851/384.400 = 21,9 km.
As 2*tan-1(28,8/6207) = 0,53 degree and 2*tan-1(21,9/4851) = 0,51 degree it is visible for the naked eye and would appear/ look like the same size.
(1) http://theskylive.com/planets used data of 15 november 2016 for the planets
(2) https://www.timeanddate.com used data of 1 november 2016 for Sun and Moon