Monday, May 8, 2017

Lucid dreaming after declaration sovereignty, a first time experience

This post that I am doing now might be somewhat off the topic, but I wanted to share this experience with you. Some time now I am following Rich West on youtube as he has some very interesting views on what the earth looks like but also on the subject of soul-contracts. At first I didn't believe in these things, but after seeing several video's he started to make more and more sense on several subjects. So as an open-minded I decided to do a first-time try with my sovereignty statement. I used a short example from declaration of sovereignty and adjusted it a bit. So what is it, what did I write down and what kind of effect did it have on the first night?

Essence of vibrations and soul-contracts

Everything in our lives depends on vibrations. If you for-instance write down the word love, it has a positive vibration. But if the word is negative it also vibrates negative. It is mentioned that when you start your new live, you have agreed for entering this earth through re-incarnation again under certain conditions or agreements. As these agreements are made with negative entities, they can feed on our vibration or energy-field. So good and bad soul-contracts result in how you behave, but also that there is a significant drain of energy. The more agreements (past, present and future) you have, more energy will be taken from you. By declaring your sovereignty you say that you are you, and you have nothing to do with these agreements which you don't remember.

What did I write?

With pen and paper I did write myself the following words. It is important that you write it with your own intent so that your words get your energy signature, which will vibrate for every entity to see and respect. I wrote the following based on fore-mentioned source:

"WITH ALL OF MY INTENTION AND COMPLETE UNDERSTANDING, I HEREBY STATE MY OWN SOVEREIGNTY AND I CLOSE, CLEAR, ERASE AND CANCEL ALL CONTRACTS AND EVERY AGREEMENT WITH ALL BEINGS, ALL ENTITIES IN ALL OF MY LIVES IN ALL PLACES, ALL WORLDS, ALL DIMENSIONS AND IN ALL TIMELINES (PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE). SO AS I HAVE WRITTEN IT NOW, SO IT MUST BE. IT IS DONE. I PROCLAIM THAT I RECLAIM ALL OF MY ENERGY THAT HAS GONE IN FORE-MENTIONED AGREEMENTS. IN THIS MOMENT THE I THAT I AM AGREES TO INTERACT ONLY WITH THE MOST BENEVOLENT, SERVICE-TO-OTHERS ENTITIES WITHIN THE MULTIVERSE. THIS DECLARATION CARRIES MY ENERGY SIGNATURE AS MY BINDING STAMP".

After writing this down, I also spoke these words aloud so that every soul-contract entity could hear it also.

Lucid dreaming as an effect

Normally I almost never remember a dream. So if I do remember it must be shocking, such like a crocodile chases me or tries to get me. In that case I wake up instantly and do remember it. Otherwise I almost never remember it. But after I wrote and spoke these words, something happened. During that day I went to a shop and paid for my groceries, but for one moment it was like I froze for a second or two. Even the Cassiere look at me for what just happen. Next to that, that evening (for me writing it now = last night) I had the most clear dream ever. It was summer-time at a beautiful romantic house, with the most beautiful person I have ever seen (at least that is how it looked to me in the dream). Halve way the dream it tried to seduce me, if I wanted to see more than that. But I did think or said No. From that moment on the dream changed. It was dark, windy and rainy (like an Autumn day or night). In this change I remember I had no fear, but what happened was very weird. I had the feeling that I had something in my mouth, something hard sticking out of my tongue. So I pulled at it and ripped it out with a part of my tongue as well. I think that should have frightened me, but it didn't. It was more like I was pleased to get rid of it, so maybe an agreement that has been cleared. I don't know, but maybe. This dream with out a doubt must have been a so-called lucid dream. As I have experienced this I now am convinced that these entities must be real.

I wanted to share this strange experience on the day and night I did my first declaration of sovereignty. I am still looking on how you can do more then this, but for now I will be repeating these words on a daily basis.

Edit 18-5-2017 Today I had another strange thing happening. From one moment to another I felt strange tingling sensation in my hands, a rapid heart-beat and the sensation that I wanted to throw-up. So I decided to lay down for a moment and concentrate if there might be some spirit interfering with my body. I didn't see it or them, but I concentrated on saying with my mind "go away", "leave me alone" for a minute or so. And guess what, the bad feeling stopped and everything seems to be much better now. I am not saying that it actually was something interfering with me, but as this method helped me it might suggest it.

Lucid dream of finger long glass splinter pulled out of my finger
The world and your body is a prison for your soul-mind

No comments:

Post a Comment