Sunday, June 18, 2017

Short remark on change of blog-name

I have been looking for answers quite some time and a big questing for me was the flat earth plane and how to prove it. Now that I recently have discovered that I myself might be a hologram as well, it might also mean that this flat plane is part of a holographic prison-like system. So I have changed the name of this blog from Flat earth explained to Holographic flat earth explained. As I already did some short deviant posts which seem to me to be the truth, I noticed that this blog with quite some viewers it has dropped to almost nothing. This would mean that they now that I know a big part of the truth, but they don't want others to read this and so the findability of this blog has worsened. So I will continue on this for sure, as it seems to me that I am barking up the right tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment